Women's Thick Soles Non-slip Sneakers
|Tag Size||US Size||EU Size||UK Size||FOOT LENGTH||FOOT WIDTH|
|36||US 5||EU 36||UK 2.5||23||9.02||8.51||3.35|
|37||US 6||EU 37||UK 3.5||23.5||9.25||8.81||3.47|
|38||US 7||EU 38||UK 4.5||24||9.45||8.99||3.54|
|39||US 8||EU 39||UK 5.5||24.5||9.65||9.19||3.62|
|40||US 9||EU 40||UK 6.5||25||9.84||9.37||3.69|
Shoe Style: Athletic Shoes
Upper Material: Micro Fiber Leather,PU
Lining Material: Micro Fiber Leather,PU
Heel height: Med Heels£¨3-5cm£©
Shoe Width: Medium
Sole Hardness: Soft
Toe Shape: Round-Toe
Outsole Material: PVC
This item can only ship to Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, United Kingdom, United States, Macau, Taiwan, Hong Kong for now. We will expand the shipping address as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.
>>Shipping & Delivery
Total Time=Processing Time + Shipping Time
Order Processing : 3-5 Business Days
1. Postal Shipping: 10-20 Business Days, US$5+
2. Express Shipping: 7-10 Business Days, US$13+
3. Free Shipping on Orders over US $99.
>>Return & Exchange
- Items (except final sale products, swimwear, lingerie, accessories) can be returned or exchanged within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received should be unused, undamaged and in original package with original labels.
- Return shipping fee is paid by the buyer.
- Final sale items, swimwear, lingerie, accessories are not eligible for return or exchange.
>>Shoes Measurements & Maintenance Tips
We strongly suggest you take your measurements before placing an order.Follow the guide here below to measure yourself.
Shoes Maintenance Tips:
1. Keep the shoes in a dust proof bag or wrapped with a soft cloth, avoid contact with solvents, acids, alkali, oils and other corrosive materials. Clean shoes regularly, avoid hard brushing and the use of shoe polish on the shoe surface; this will reduce the life of the shoe itself.
2. Artificial leather: Cleaning of artificial leather surface is relatively simple, just clean the surface with a damp cloth and then dry-wipe immediately.
3. Sanded Leather (Suede Leather): This material is also relatively simple to clean, use a clean and dry toothbrush; brush the surface in one direction.
4. Patent leather: This leather is the easiest to clean due to its non-absorbing nature. Clean the leather with a wet cloth and dry-wipe immediately.
5. Special fabric leather: To clean this type of material, use a small toothbrush dipped in mild detergent and brush on the stained spots, and then clean with a small toothbrush dipped in water. Dry-wipe with a clean cloth.
6. For other maintenance and cleaning, professional cleaning service is strongly recommended.
>>Women's Clothing Measurement & Laundry Tips
We strongly suggest you have your measurements taken and use them as a reference when selecting the size of an item. Measure yourself by following the guide below.
1.Please according your own measurements to choose your suitable size.
2.This sizes listed is based on international sizing system,Please see the Size chart Guide to find the correct size.
About Size:Size may be 2cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure. These measurements are meant as a guide to help you select the correct size. Please take your own measurements and choose your size accordingly.
About Color:The precise color of the items may vary depending on the specific monitor, the settings and the lighting conditions. The items colors depicted should only be used as an approximate guide.
1.Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
2.Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
3.Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
4.The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
5.The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silk is lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
6.Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.